[clug] bike sig?

Steven Hanley sjh at svana.org
Sat Sep 24 23:46:58 GMT 2005

On Sun, Sep 25, 2005 at 09:23:18AM +1000, Sam Couter wrote:
> Will anyone else turn up or should I stay warm and dry at home?
>
> Are the CLUG cyclists wimps or hardcore?

Well most people do not enjoy riding in the rain, in my case I do not enjoy
the fact it makes bike bits wear out faster and thus need to be replaced
sooner, as for riding in the rain, I quite enjoy it.
(http://svana.org/photos/tripletri03/ http://svana.org/sjh/rides/polaris04/
http://svana.org/photos/gravity04/)

However it does make for an unpleasant group ride

IF it is not actually rainin at 2pm I will be there, and with whoever else
is there we can decide what to do

	See You
	    Steve

--
Steven Hanley sjh at svana.org http://svana.org/sjh/diary
come here, stand in front of the light, stand still