[clug] PCI wireless card

Tim Potter tpot at samba.org
Sat Sep 24 22:36:58 GMT 2005

On Thu, 2005-09-22 at 19:31 +1000, Steve Walsh wrote:
> It's a 2.8 version. I'm not using it, so if you want to borrow it (and take
> a peek at what I did to get it working kernel and driver wise), let me know.

Steve, thanks for the offer.  It turns out that one of my older wireless
purchases (a netgear ma111 usb dongle) has aged enough to have working
linux support, at least in 2.6.10.  I'm happily using it now.

I might put the WUSB11 up on the shelf for a while and it might start
working sometime later.  (-:

Tim.