[clug] Borrow a VHS player?

Paul Wayper paulway at mabula.net
Thu Sep 15 23:22:26 GMT 2005

Hi all!

Just a simple semi-technical query: I'm wondering if anyone has a VHS tape
player with SVideo or composite outputs that I could borrow for a week or
two?  Since converting to MythTV after our last VHS machine broke, we are
no longer able to play tapes and I've been lent a tape from a friend that
I'd like to record back into the system.  (Don't worry, nothing
copyrighted).  All care will be taken, etc.

Thanks in advance,

Paul

SigClean 1.5a prevents all errors in transcription, transmission, and
reception of eMail, destroys sig and email viruses, and stops flames.
Report all bugs to the author. SigClean is FreeWare. (c)1998-2004 PJW