[clug] PCI wireless card

Tim Potter tpot at hp.com
Thu Sep 15 01:48:27 GMT 2005

I'm going to pose the perennial question again - what's do people
recommend for a PCI wireless card that works under Linux?  Works means
has an in-tree kernel module - ndis wrappers need not apply.

I already have one USB wireless dongle that doesn't work (although
2.6.10 does at least detect it and attempt to do something) and one of
those PCI cards with the infamous Broadcom chipset for which the
manufacturer refuses to provide programming information.

Adding a third device to my collection would be rather embarrassing.
(-:

Tim.