[clug] proxy with a web front end

Boris Rousak linworld21 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 13 11:23:27 GMT 2005

Thanks to everyone for replies.
Anonymiser for only a few people (namely my better
half who likes to read www.smh.com.au in the mornings)
is exactly what I am after :) At first glance
mod_proxy looks like the stuff. Will need to play
around with it to get it to work properly though. If
that fails libproxy is next on the list - should
provide an interesting project :)

Cheers,
Boris