[clug] OpenOffice.org2 on Debian

Tony Breeds tony at bakeyournoodle.com
Mon Sep 12 00:02:17 GMT 2005

Hi All,
	Thought I de-lurk and ask a quick question.

This weekend I upgraded from OOo 1.1.4 to 2beta.  The upgrade it self
was pretty painless (as there are .debs in experimental).

Since the upgrade spelling in OO.o doesn't work[1].  I /think/ I'm
missing at least one package as the writing aids section is almost
blank.  At this point I'd be happy with any language (well en_AU, en_GB
or en_US).  Has anyone else got spelling working with these .debs?

I have looked around and I can't see anything relevant on google, debian
or OO.o sites.

Yours Tony

[1] and I /need/ spelling ;P

   linux.conf.au       http://linux.conf.au/ || http://lca2006.linux.org.au/
   Jan 23-28 2006      The Australian Linux Technical Conference!