[clug] Light the LAMP

Brian Bishop BBishop at engineersaustralia.org.au
Thu Sep 8 02:12:25 GMT 2005

As a final update on this request, we had over a dozen responses and
thanks to everyone who responded. Although I managed to talk with most
people, my apologies to those I didn't get too.

One of the outcomes from speaking with so many interesting people is,
my perception of what our needs are, has expanded a little. Although CMS
replacement is important to us, other issues that we are pursuing in the
LAMP area, need some of the expertise uncovered.
We have identified roles for 2 people and see a need for a third in the
medium term.

Thanks once again to CLUG for putting up with this process.

Best regards
Brian Bishop

Associate Director Information Management
Engineers Australia

ENGINEERS AUSTRALIA and its logo are registered trademarks of The Institution of Engineers Australia, founded in 1919.  Its patron is His Excellency the Governor-General of the Commonwealth of Australia, Major General Michael Jeffery, AC, CVO, MC, HonFIEAust.

This e-mail and any attachments transmitted within it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the originator. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifies and with authority, states them to be the views of Engineers Australia. This e-mail and any attachments CANNOT be forwarded without the express permission of the originator or author. This e-mail has been scanned for viruses by MCI's Internet Managed Scanning Services - powered by MessageLabs (http://www.mci.com). Although every effort has been made to ensure the contents of this e-mail are virus free, Engineers Australia shall not be liable for any damage from viruses that may infect your computer equipment, or other property on account of your downloading any materials, data, text, or images in or attached to this e-mail.