[clug] Linux version of M$ Publisher

Steve Walsh steve at nerdvana.org.au
Thu Sep 1 04:18:22 GMT 2005

I've looked into this before, and the best solution I could come up with
involved wine and MS Punish..I mean Publisher and multiple file-mangling
options, there of.

Previous googling of multiple variations of "linux Microsoft publisher" has
shown a lot of people suggestion moving to scribus, but I don't know if
there is any form of converter to open a Publisher under linux, apart from
wine and publisher.