[clug] October Canberra Linux Users Group meeting

Ben shadroth at gmail.com
Sat Oct 29 08:07:54 GMT 2005

If anyone's interested in the i-glasses, I just got an email back from them:

"The i-glasses PC/SVGA PRO 3D have an operating range of 60Hz to 100Hz, with
an optimum stereo refresh rate of 85Hz.  It comes with a single VGA input
cable, and is compatible with both Open GL and Direct X 3D formatted
programming when used with an Nvidia based video card, and the Nvidia 3D
stereo drivers.
They are not compatible with a 120Hz refresh rate in either the 2D or 3D
modes."

They're a bit more expensive than the emagin glasses, but the higher
refresh rate might be worth it. If you don't want 3D then they're
almost they same price. If the website is anything to go by, the
emagin glasses would be far better in quality.

Ben

"linux at lists.samba.org