[clug] [Fwd: Linux person needed]

thestar at fussycoder.id.au thestar at fussycoder.id.au
Mon Oct 24 08:30:37 GMT 2005

On Mon, 24 Oct 2005 10:43 am, Bob Edwards wrote:
> Hi Guys,
>
> The Centre for Mental Health Research at ANU is looking for a casual
> Linux sys-admin to help them out with some server admin issues for
> the remainder of the year. Could be about 50 hours work involved.
>
> If you are interested, please contact Trish Jacomb (email and phone
> details below). If I know you and you want me to give you a reference,
> please let me know, as well!

Hello, I am currently a student at UC doing Software Engineering.  I am
interested in filling in this position.

I have yet to have had any formal training, however I do know how to use Linux
quite well, having setup and managed 4 debian stable servers for my parent's
business. This includes BIND, Samba and Postfix, and have played around with
the "Linux from scratch" project.

If you feel that this is adequate experience, let me know and we can sort
something out.

Thankyou.

	John Chapman