[clug] [Fwd: Linux person needed]

Bob Edwards bob at cs.anu.edu.au
Mon Oct 24 00:43:16 GMT 2005

Hi Guys,

The Centre for Mental Health Research at ANU is looking for a casual
Linux sys-admin to help them out with some server admin issues for
the remainder of the year. Could be about 50 hours work involved.

If you are interested, please contact Trish Jacomb (email and phone
details below). If I know you and you want me to give you a reference,
please let me know, as well!

Cheers,

Bob Edwards.