[clug] Game plan for this Coda hackfest?

Alex Satrapa grail at goldweb.com.au
Fri Oct 21 10:00:30 GMT 2005

On 20 Oct 2005, at 09:19, Andrew Pollock wrote:

> So we've nominally got a bit of a tinker with CodaFS at this month's
> meeting, but no real game plan...
>
> So, anyone got any ideas for a game plan? Alternatively, does
> anyone want to
> give a talk?

I'll bring a couple of my old Pentium computers, some networking gear
and sources for the 2.6 kernel. I'll try to locate some Coda support
software, to try to minimise downloads for the night.

Those who want to mess with Coda can play with this stuff on one side
of the room, guess we could have a social networking session on the
other?

Alex Satrapa             M: +61 4 0770 5332
grail at goldweb.com.au     W: http://homepage.mac.com/alexsatrapa