[clug] Perl Mongers Meeting - 2nd November 2005

Jacinta Richardson jarich at perltraining.com.au
Fri Oct 14 02:03:51 GMT 2005

G'day everyone,

This is an invitation for anyone interested to join the Canberra Perl Mongers
for a meeting on Wednesday 2nd November.  Please invite everyone you can think
of who might be interested in coming.

Much of the planned content for this meeting isn't Perl specific, so feel free
to come along even if you don't know Perl.