[UNCLASSIFIED]RE: [clug] IPCop problem

Younger, Ray MR Ray.Younger at defence.gov.au
Wed Oct 5 03:28:55 GMT 2005

Mike,

I only wanted a second IP address from my ISP and they provided me a
subnet4.
I have the PC in my DMZ on the subnet and use it as an Asterisk server
for VOIP.
The web server I believed could be set up on the private network and
port 80 Just Natted to it.
I believe my only other option is to by a bigger subnet and put all the
subnet addresses to the DMZ.

Antti,

I want port 80 (http) from external(internet) to a web server on the
trusted network.
I can already get access for my phones on the trusted to the dmz.

Regards
Ray