[clug] October PSIG Meeting.

Steve Walsh steve at nerdvana.org.au
Tue Oct 4 13:01:01 GMT 2005

	       Canberra PSIG Meeting - 13th October 2005

Date:		13th October 2005 (Second Thursday of the month)

Time:		18.30 - 21:00 (or when it finishes)

Topic:	We'll be taking a break from OpenSSH this month and just
		taking the chance to discuss Some Cool Programming and Scripting
		Stuff.

		If that fails, we'll talk some more about how to control Authorisation
		(as opposed to Authentication) and bandwidth control mechanisms.

		You don't need to be a programmer to attend, so turn up,
		grab a seat and see if there is something you can do.

Venue:	Pancake Parlour (Canberra City).
		Find platform 4 in the City Interchange (see below) and then
		look for the Pancake Parlour sandwich board. At the bottom of the stairs,
		look for the PSIG sign on the counter and a stuffed Penguin in
		the indicated direction.

Food/drink:	The Pancake Parlour has a large variety of food and drink
		available, So bring along some $$ and grab a bite to eat or drink.

   http://www.action.act.gov.au/maps/maps2005/City%20Interchange.pdf