[clug] FW: DNS CNAME rewriting?

John Fletcher fletch at twoedged.org
Sun Nov 27 10:55:57 GMT 2005

Thanks for the responses on this subject.

You confirmed my suspicions about DNS: it wasn't appropriate for
"redirection".  In the end I got the webhost to handle the additional
domains for me on the webserver.  I knew that technically this was the
best solution but for various reasons I had feared they would not be
able to help me.

So all solved in the end, thanks.

Fletch.