[clug] November Canberra Linux Users Group meeting

Steve Walsh steve at nerdvana.org.au
Mon Nov 21 22:00:01 GMT 2005

	Canberra Linux Users Group Meeting - 24th November 2005

Date:		24th November 2005 (Fourth Thursday of the month)

Time:		19:00 - 21:00 (or when it finishes)

Speaker:	Paul Wayper

Abstract:	Paul Wayper and any other MythTV users he can convince
		to bring their boxes  along will be talking about the
		wonders of MythTV.This will also be a hands- on session
		for people to actually try out the machines and see what
		they can do.If you've got a MythTV box that you're
		having trouble setting up, bring it along and we'll see
		if we can help to get it working!

		Please note that there won't be time to demonstrate the
		building of a MythTV box from scratch.

Venue:		Room N101
		Computer Science and Information Technology Building
		North Road
		The Australian National University

		See http://clug.org.au/ for more directions and a map

Food/drink:	Pizza and soft drink/juice. Come hungry, and bring
		about $6 to cover the cost of your share if you
		want some.

If you would like to give a talk at a future meeting, please email me.