[clug] slideshow

Russell Zweck rzweck at ozemail.com.au
Tue Nov 15 01:00:38 GMT 2005

Adrian,

OpenOffice.org Impress version 2.0 does everything you want.  It runs
under Linux and Windows, has 20+ transitions/dissolves, and has timed or
clickable transitions between slides, all of which can be varied for
each slide transition.  Is there any reason you didn't want to use this
product?  I just ran a quick test and it seems quite good.

Russell.