[clug] slideshow

David Tulloh david.tulloh at anu.edu.au
Mon Nov 14 05:47:27 GMT 2005

I like gqview, it has basic slideshow capabilities.  It's a relatively
simply image viewer and does slideshows through a directory or it can
recurse through a directory tree.  There's a variety of scaling options,
it also preloads the next image.  Images change instantly, there's no
fancy fading.  Images change on either a timer, click or keyboard press;
setting the timer to a very long time should be able to simulate only
changing on a mouse click for you.