[clug] X10 Home Automation + Linux

Brian Morris brian at netspeed.com.au
Wed Nov 9 19:54:03 GMT 2005

Hi Matt,

Not sure how you have gone with your X10 project, I hope it is working out
well for you.

I decided to go for C-BUS in my new place and it has been quite an
'experience'.  Suffice to say that it's like 'toys -r-us' for hackers like
me but even the commercial products tend to have some ghosts in the machine.

Nevertheless, my house won NECA 'House of the Year' this year for its home
automation work.  I'd be happy to show you around one day if your interested
in what I've done.

Regards,

Brian Morris
Manager,