[clug] Wooden Cabinets

Michael Still mikal at stillhq.com
Wed Jun 29 11:37:04 GMT 2005

Paul TBBle Hampson wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 29, 2005 at 03:16:31PM +1000, Michael Still wrote:

>>You can get the rack mounting brackets from musical instrument stores,
>>and build your own too...
>
> Aren't music racks slightly narrower? I vaugely remember that we tried to
> substitute, and found the holes didn't line up right.

The stuff I am thinking of is a 90 degree strip with the mounting holes
on one face, and screw holes on the other. You screw it to whatever you
want, thus dictating the width of the rack.

Mikal

--

Michael Still (mikal at stillhq.com) | "The geek shall inherit
http://www.stillhq.com            |  the earth"