[clug] CentOS

Steve Walsh steve at nerdvana.org.au
Sat Jun 25 01:01:28 GMT 2005

Thanks Paul, but all the files in that Directory are 3.5, where I
specifically need the 3.4 release.

Downloadings not a problem (I have a 1500 with 80Gb per month download, and
even better, access to an AARNET Link if need be), it's finding the damn
things!

CentOS seem to pull old versions and replace them with the newest as soon as
it comes out, so unless I can find an Archive somewhere, I seem to up the
proverbial creek without a paddle.

Thanks for the offers folks, I'll keep looking around the mirrors.