[clug] Apologies!

Alex Satrapa grail at goldweb.com.au
Fri Jun 24 01:43:06 GMT 2005

Apologies for such a botched up presentation last night - I hope you
can all forgive me for the monumental waste of time. Special
apologies to Pascal for taking up time when you could have been
giving your presentation.

I didn't even have slides to revert to, in order to show the stuff I
wanted to... the problem with the router not setting up properly has
been solved, and I'm working through the notes (actually doing it on
the router as I read) to correct the errors I made during the
presentation.

These revised notes will be available RSN.

Alex