[clug] WRT54G demo tonight

Alex Satrapa grail at goldweb.com.au
Thu Jun 23 07:05:28 GMT 2005

On 23 Jun 2005, at 16:49, Ian Perry wrote:

> I'd planned to be there (for my first CLUG meeting ever, on my
> birthday no less), but I've been called in to work tonight (despite
> asking for the evening off) until 20:30 :(

Isn't that always the way?

I'm planning on making last-minute changes to the presentation after
Pascal's presentation (and after I've engaged in the gannet-feeding),
and with any luck the Samba-LDAP notes will join them. Yes, those
notes. *sigh*

I'll be presenting the notes as a combination of plain text files
that are used by TWiki to generate TWiki pages (they're surprisingly
readable to humans), and a PDFs generated by "print to PDF" on my
browser for each page. One option is to get the PublishAddOn[1]
working... but I digress. The notes I use (along with comments) will
be available after CLUG tonight.

Alex

[1] http://twiki.org/cgi-bin/view/Plugins/PublishAddOn