[CLUG] Advice on LPI

Alex Satrapa grail at goldweb.com.au
Wed Jun 8 23:32:58 GMT 2005

On 8 Jun 2005, at 21:14, Michael Carden wrote:

> If I could figure out a way to do it, I reckon an LPI study group
> would be a
> Good Thing (tm).

Sounds like the perfect thing for discussing over pizza.

At this month's meeting, given Pascal's recent message, I could do a
quick WRT54G presentation (interaction-lite version), Pascal can give
his presentation, then we cut back to the WRT for some Linux firewall
fiddling (interaction heavy, with no time constraints apart from
pizza arrival). Just before pizza arrives, we could present some "LPI
syllabus topics for discussion" which should give some grist for the
mill... perhaps with a sit-down session afterwards for the truly
dedicated to worry through the minutae of the topics we brought up.

I hope this doesn't sound too dangerously like a plan...

Alex