[clug] Debian release party at this month's CLUG?

Michael James Michael.James at csiro.au
Tue Jun 7 03:50:57 GMT 2005

On Tue, 7 Jun 2005 01:38 pm, Alex Satrapa wrote:

> Does anyone have a WRT54G that they want to bring along, and we can
> do a WRT54G hacking session? I've got one of my own already, which
> can be used for most of the demonstration. It's already been modded,
> so I won't be able to demonstrate the hardest part of the whole
> exercise which is convincing the hardware to accept a new ROM.

<snip>

With all that has been snipped on offer,
 I might go out to technology warehouse
 and pick up a WRT54G for $129

That's if 3 people don't beat me out there.  Which won't matter
 as long as a couple of them find their way to the CLUG demo...

Michael James                         michael.james at csiro.au
System Administrator                    voice:  02 6246 5040
CSIRO Bioinformatics Facility             fax:  02 6246 5166

Internet Explorer is fine for downloading Firefox,
 but after that....