[clug] Debian cds and the next LUG meeting.

Pascal Klein 4pascal at tpg.com.au
Tue Jul 26 07:47:20 GMT 2005

Dear LUG

I've got a friend who wishes to install Debian onto his Dell laptop. He will
attend this thursday's meeting. Is it possible if someone could bring the
latest (stable) debian install cds? We were hoping to do the install at the
meeting, if that's alright. It'd be grand. Thanks.

***
Btw, not in relation to the above, I conducted an interview with a Gnome
desktop artist (GTK themes, Thunderbird and Firefox themes, XMMS skins, icon
theme for Gnome, etcetera). You can find it here:-
http://wombat.nuxified.com/interview-william

Cheers all and have a great week! :-)

--
Cheerio.