[clug] bios upgrade needed?

RacHagema at netscape.net RacHagema at netscape.net
Sun Jul 17 11:58:44 GMT 2005

Hi everyone,

I've been having some problems installing a wireless pci lan card and I have a suspicion that the bios needs to be upgraded since the machine I'm putting it into is old.

The wireless card is 802.11g and uses an atheros chipset.

The bios is Award modular Bios v4.51PG from 1999.

Does anyone know where I can download an upgrade or some other work around for this problem?

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.