[clug] Podcasting CLUG talks?

Alex Satrapa grail at goldweb.com.au
Wed Jul 6 07:00:31 GMT 2005

On 6 Jul 2005, at 16:23, Andrew Pollock wrote:

> What are peoples thoughts on doing this and making the audio
> available on
> the CLUG website or something? Given podcasting is getting as
> fashionable as
> blogging thanks to the latest version of iTunes.

Yay! Then I can relive my greatest failures over and over and over
again =)

And it would be neat to go through the presentation and figure out
how to make it a bit more exciting next time around... and a tad
shorter.

Was the problem with video the lack of enthusiastic support for
recording, the lack of support for digital format, or something
else... I mustn't have been paying attention...

Alex