[clug] PSIG

Michael Cohen michael.cohen at netspeed.com.au
Sat Jul 2 11:06:14 GMT 2005

Would love to come and show off my new "generators in C" stuff - write
in C, imagine you are writing in python. (Who said c is a low level
language).

Michael.

PS For those who are not familiar with generators, see for example:
http://www.python.org/doc/2.2.3/ref/yield.html:

When a yield statement is executed, the state of the generator is frozen
and the value of expression_list is returned to next()'s caller. By
``frozen'' we mean that all local state is retained, including the
current bindings of local variables, the instruction pointer, and the
internal evaluation stack: enough information is saved so that the next
time next() is invoked, the function can proceed exactly as if the yield
statement were just another external call.