[clug] OSS in Government Conference details?

Steven Hanley sjh at svana.org
Fri Jan 28 01:20:07 GMT 2005

On Fri, Jan 28, 2005 at 12:13:12PM +1100, Antti.Roppola at brs.gov.au wrote:
> Yes,
>
> I found that page. If there were any contact details on that page,
> I'd let the organisers know that it is very difficult for gub'mint
> employees to get approval to attend conferences without some kind
> of indication of cost.
>
> I was hoping to bundle this in with my LCA rego, but cannot wait any
> longer if I want to get early bird rego for LCA.

I thought we made this clear somewhere (I better check)

The OCG conference can be paid for with a co conference attending discount,
tyou receive the dicount by paying dor linux.conf.au and using the
receiptform linux.conf.au to obtain the co conference discount. Again Grant
may cleart this up, and I had better check if we wrote about this on our
(linux.conf.au) site anywhere...

	See You
	    Steve

--
Steven Hanley sjh at svana.org http://svana.org/sjh http://svana.org/sjh/diary
linux.conf.au 2005 - Canberra - April 18-23 2005