[clug] OT: personal recommendations for TPG ISP

Nigel Cunningham ncunningham at linuxmail.org
Thu Jan 27 21:44:54 GMT 2005

As an ex-dialup customer, I can't comment on their ADSL service, but I
wasn't terribly impressed with what I did get. I'd recommend trying
Velocity. I've used them for a month, and been pretty happy. I've had a
couple of dropouts where I couldn't reconnect for a number of hours, but
I think that's Telstra, not Velocity.

Regards,

Nigel

--