[clug] OT: DDR RAM and FSB speed

Duncan Roe duncan_roe at acslink.net.au
Thu Jan 27 21:13:02 GMT 2005

Hi Darren,

Just checking - are you saying DDR400 & PCI3200 are different?

I was told emphatically by the PC shop that they were the same, but I'm having a
problem with my dual Opteron - BIOS only sees 3.5G with all 4 sticks in but sees
2G with any 2 in. Tech support said to upgrade to latest BIOS which I did, but
the problem persists.

Cheers ... Duncan.