[clug] Re: Welcome to the "linux" mailing list (Digest mode)

Brad Hards bradh at frogmouth.net
Wed Jan 26 19:51:32 GMT 2005

On Thu, 27 Jan 2005 01:31 am, Chris Pilkington wrote:
> Without downloading 4x650MB iso images, how can I get Fedora Core 3?
I have it, but I'm having trouble making CDs that will pass the media
verification step. If you're going to be at CLUG, you can ftp it off my
laptop, or copy it (1 CD at a time) off a USB key.

Other people have offered to burn CDs in the past.

Otherr than that, you can pay $60-80 for a book with Fedora Core 3 (A&R
bookshop in Woden has one, I think - other shops will too).

Brad