[clug] LCA2005 Early-bird ends soon

Bob Edwards Robert.Edwards at anu.edu.au
Mon Jan 24 23:05:49 GMT 2005

I don't want to be a pest on the most excellent CLUG mailing list,
but I just wanted to do my community good-deed for the day and
remind people planning on coming to the linux.conf.au 2005 conference
being held here in Canberra in April (http://linux.conf.au) that the
Early-bird discounts for registrations close THIS SUNDAY. You must
have actually paid by then (eg. by credit-card) to be eligible for
the discount.

For those not sure about whether to come or not, please note that it
is a Technical conference - not necessarily very appropriate for
"newbies" (unless you like jumping off cliffs into rock pools with
possible submerged obstacles etc.). Also, with just over two and a
half months to go, over 25% of the available places are already taken
(which is ahead of our expectations!).

We do have sponsors, although they haven't been announced yet, but
rest assured that they will be there!

Register online at http://linux.conf.au

Cheers,

Bob Edwards.