[clug] Talk for next week?

Michael Cohen michael.cohen at netspeed.com.au
Mon Jan 24 03:22:32 GMT 2005

Hi List,
  I have two topics I could talk about if people are interested
  (Interesting stuff Ive been doing lately):

  1) I have recently written a paper titled "Hooking IO Calls for
  Multi-Format Image Support" on
  http://pyflag.sourceforge.net/Documentation/articles/hooker.html

  It talks about adding extra file formats to arbitrary tools without
  having to have access to the source (or maintaining the source). It
  also talks about a remote access module that allows access to raw
  devices remotely and transparently.

  2) Building a web site using restructured text, and python (pydoc).
  The website I recently built is the one mentioned above. I can share
  my experiences (very positive) of this wonderful piece of software.

  Michael.