[clug] detecting rogue dhcp servers

Paul Hampson Paul.Hampson at anu.edu.au
Tue Jan 18 23:25:15 GMT 2005

On Tue, Jan 18, 2005 at 04:02:03PM +1100, Kim Holburn wrote:
> Does anyone know of software that detects "rogue" dhcp servers?

Something like dhcpping (I think) can probably send out a
DHCP request, and see what responses you get.

Paul "TBBle" Hampson, MCSE
Paul.Hampson at Anu.edu.au

"No survivors? Then where do the stories come from I wonder?"
-- Capt. Jack Sparrow, "Pirates of the Caribbean"

use, duplication and distribution.