[clug] Why a Wiki?

david howe david at qednet.biz
Tue Jan 11 22:47:57 GMT 2005

prediction - nothing will happen because ppl are comfortable with what
is already there.

Perhaps a revamped clug site is a solution in search of a problem, maybe
it might open pathways to ppl who don't know about clug/linux and/or
dont contribute to the current structure.

One is known and possibly quantifiable, the other not.

where will the brave and fearless admins takes us ?

david