[clug] LCA 2005 help needed

Michael Still mikal at stillhq.com
Fri Jan 7 01:14:09 GMT 2005

Drew Parsons wrote:
> On Thu, 2005-01-06 at 20:24 +1100, Michael Still wrote:
>
>>Hey guys,
>>
>>we really want to be able to provide a list of free / cheap wifi
>>hotspots for linux.conf.au 2005 (in April, you should book now!). I'm
>>hoping that people here have some recommendations. If you mail them to
>>me, I'll provide a summary to the list and to the linux.conf.au people
>>as well.
>>
>>I know about the two Nerdvana hotspots, to get the ball rolling...
>>

> I've got my own wifi network in Lyneham.  I haven't checked yet if it
> reaches as far as Tilley's though... ;)

How many geeks do you want using it? Seriously, I would accept donated
access to access points in people's houses in that sort of area...

Mikal

--

Michael Still (mikal at stillhq.com) | "The geek shall inherit
http://www.stillhq.com            |  the earth"

Linux.conf.au 2005 -- Quite like an excellent Linux and Open Source
conference. http://lca2005.linux.org.au