[clug] CLUG Wiki

Rob Weir rweir at ertius.org
Wed Jan 5 12:24:01 GMT 2005

On Wed, Jan 05, 2005 at 02:41:40PM +1100, Alex Satrapa said
> So yes, TWiki suffers from unforgivably poor coding practices
> (bypassing Taint checking with a match-all regex) and lazy programmers
> attending to some portions. Have you reviewed all the source code for
> your chosen wiki?

I don't think it's unfair to stop/avoid using software that has been
shown to be poorly written/designed, even if I haven't personally
audited the alternatives.

-rob

--
Words of the day:          ASPIC basement freedom Adriatic BLU-114/B top secret