[clug] CLUG Wiki

Nigel Cunningham ncunningham at linuxmail.org
Wed Jan 5 02:22:09 GMT 2005

Hi.

Perhaps I'm just an ignoramous (you can't know everything!), but I
thought those issues were dealt with. Still, you sound like you know
more than me on this topic. I'll just keep my Wiki nicely firewalled.

Regards,

Nigel

--
Nigel Cunningham
Software Engineer, Canberra, Australia

Ph: +61 (2) 6292 8028      Mob: +61 (417) 100 574