[clug] CLUG Wiki

Steven Hanley sjh at svana.org
Wed Jan 5 01:35:29 GMT 2005

On Wed, Jan 05, 2005 at 11:41:00AM +1100, Nigel Cunningham wrote:
> I can vouch for Twiki. Despite being a complete novice to anything html
> related, even I have been able to set it up and use it.

I can not voiuch for Twiki, they have suffered some pretty obvious security
hols in the last few months, and did not behave well publically with them,
and there are exploiuts for the holes. The fixes worked for individual cases
bu they did not correctly fix the broader spectrum of problem htey had open
in many places in their code. Also it seems overly complex for what it does.

There are as other people have pointed out alternatives to TWiki
fortunately.

	See You
	    Steve

--
sjh at svana.org http://svana.org/sjh http://svana.org/sjh/diary
linux.conf.au 2005 - Canberra - April 18-23 2005