[clug] about linux serial driver development

Kim Holburn kim.holburn at anu.edu.au
Tue Jan 4 05:50:09 GMT 2005

http://www.google.com/search?q=linux.serial.driver

On 2005 Jan 4, , at 2:32 AM, Thangeswaran N - CTD ,Chennai wrote:

> Hi all,
> If any one have good documentation about the linux serial driver,
> please
> send it to me.
> Thanks and Regards,
> Thangeswaran N
>
> DISCLAIMER
> This message and any attachment(s) contained here are information that
> is
> confidential, proprietary to HCL Technologies and its customers.
> Contents
> may be privileged or otherwise protected by law. The information is
> solely
> intended for the individual or the entity it is addressed to. If you
> are not
> the intended recipient of this message, you are not authorized to read,
> forward, print, retain, copy or disseminate this message or any part
> of it.
> If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender
> immediately by return e-mail and delete it from your computer.
>

> --

Kim Holburn
Network Manager
National Information and Communication Technology Australia
Ph: +61 2 61258620 M: +61 417820641
Email: kim.holburn at anu.edu.au  - PGP Public Key on request
Cacert Root Cert: http://www.cacert.org/index.php?id=16 ->
http://www.cacert.org/cacert.crt
Aust. Spam Act: To stop receiving mail from me: reply and let me know.

Use ISO 8601 dates [YYYY-MM-DD]
http://www.saqqara.demon.co.uk/datefmt.htm
                           -- Lloyd Biggle, Jr. Analog, Apr 1961