[clug] (Off-topic) JOB: (Brisbane) Programmer, Full Time

Nigel Cunningham ncunningham at linuxmail.org
Tue Jan 4 05:50:27 GMT 2005

Hi everyone.

Any fellow Canberrans interested in joining me in working for Cyclades?
We're looking to start a new R&D lab in Brisbane, working with other
labs in Freemont (California) and Brazil. No plans for a lab in
Canberra, I'm afraid :< (I'm an anomoly, expected to move to Freemont in
October). Still, if enough Canberrans express interested, perhaps...
(but I wish!).

Regards,

Nigel