[clug] Pre-emptory requests...

Stephen Jenkin sjenkin at canb.auug.org.au
Mon Jan 3 22:41:11 GMT 2005

Does anyone know this 'Thangeswaran N'??

Are they just hitting on the list?

I'm rather offended and put-off by the demanding tone of the note [and the
lack of RTFM & STFI] and any reference to what it's for... [If they are
doing commercial work - go buy a book!]

Anyone else feel strongly this way or otherwise about this?

I love the list because people are friendly, helpful and you can get to
thank them personally when you can get along to a meeting...

cheers all
steve

On Mon, 3 Jan 2005, Thangeswaran N  - CTD ,Chennai wrote:

> Hi all,
> If any one have good documentation about the linux serial driver, please
> send it to me.
> Thanks and Regards,
> Thangeswaran N
>
> DISCLAIMER
> This message and any attachment(s) contained here are information that is
> confidential, proprietary to HCL Technologies and its customers. Contents
> may be privileged or otherwise protected by law. The information is solely
> intended for the individual or the entity it is addressed to. If you are not
> the intended recipient of this message, you are not authorized to read,
> forward, print, retain, copy or disseminate this message or any part of it.
> If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender
> immediately by return e-mail and delete it from your computer.

Steve Jenkin, Unix Sys Admin
0412 786 915 (+61 412 786 915)
PO Box 48, Kippax ACT 2615, AUSTRALIA

sjenkin at canb.auug.org.au http://www.tip.net.au/~sjenkin