[clug] linux.conf.au - Helpers Wanted

Neill Cox neill.cox at linux.conf.au
Wed Feb 23 04:33:40 GMT 2005

Dear CLUGers,

linux.conf.au is now only seven weeks away and the organisers are
looking for people interested in helping with the day to day running of
the conference.

We're looking for around 20 - 25 people prepared to commit to two days
of helping with registration, providing directions for lost delegates,
moving furniture, answering questions, putting out snacks and all the
other little jobs that will spring up as the conference progresses.

In return we are offering you:

- A 25% discount on your registration*
- Two cool helper's T-Shirts
- The warm and fuzzy feeling that you helped to make linux.conf.au 2005
the best conference it could possibly be.

If you are interested in helping please send an email to
organisers at linux.conf.au giving your contact details and which days you
would be available to help.

We will be as flexible as possible about the times that people are helping.

* The discount will only be given to people who do actually do, in the
opinion of the organisers, help and will be in the form of a refund
after the conference.

Regards,
Neill Cox

   linux.conf.au    http://linux.conf.au/ || http://lca2005.linux.org.au/
   Apr 18-23 2005   The Australian Linux Technical Conference!