[clug] Albrecht You can save over 70 Percent On_Meds Today. yes

Kellie Albrecht jasbcf at fishermears.com
Tue Feb 22 00:33:38 GMT 2005

Hello linux I wanted to forward this email to you
I had you in my contact list and thought it may be
of interest to you. I heard many great things about
this company and even use them myself. They are the best
I have found online and the cheapest by far. - Susan Jackson

The E-Mail Below Is For You - I hope you save money too:

Are you tired of overpaying for your prescriptions? Do
you feel like you are stuck in a trap and over charged?
Never feel that way again, we are one of the most reputable
online pharmacy companies providing great savings over
75 to 80%!

With over 150,000 customers and 100 new daily. Every
customer receives the best prices on the market today.
With no prescription required over staff of doctors will
approve your prescription and ship your medication immediately.

We sincerely hope you and your family will enjoy the
savings and can do better things with the money you
save using our site!

              Lowest Prices Guaranteed!
    http://www.army.canadasavingsrx.com?pleasure

- Customer Feedback

I have to admit at first I was unsure but my wife
is on a monthly prescription of Soma and it was
costing us a fortune. Thanks to massmeds we were
able to save more money than using our insurance
prescription card. Thank you so much we greatly
hope other people enjoy your service as much as we
do, Thank you very much.

Sincerely,
Mr. Robertson

               Lowest Prices Guaranteed!
   http://www.young.canadasavingsrx.com?taste

P.S. If you know of anyone who uses prescription
medication and is paying too much please forward
this to them and do them a favor so they can save
money as well. Many thanks to all of our customers
and may God Bless You.

             Lowest Prices Guaranteed!
  http://www.cruel.canadasavingsrx.com?guide

f5m_hxf5939w98L(8w62a future