[clug] dvd burner

Andrew andrew at donehue.net
Sat Feb 12 23:25:32 GMT 2005

Hi Duncan,

I was using dvdrecord.  I checked out the website that Fredd suggested,
and although I did not have my dvd-drive in fstab (so it wasn't
auto-mounting).... I did try using growisofs instead, and it works
well.    I can write and not have the drive lock-up :) :)

That just saved me a big headache - thank you Fredd and Duncan for your