[clug] Microwave/Wireless

Manuel Risco-Herrera mriscoherrera at internode.on.net
Wed Feb 2 12:37:03 GMT 2005

A bit of site survey for your practice;
	locate microwave quite away from AP/WNIC
	Increase power to AP/WNIC (no reliable though)
There is a chance where you can't move much your components because of
unit/apartment size limitations so, if that the case you should be looking
moving to 802.11a (5Ghz). The best way it's by selling your AP/WNIC
(friends, ebay, etc) and try to get a new one that run on 802.11a.

I found eBay very convenient for cheap prices.

Cheers,