[clug] Microwave/Wireless

Nigel Cunningham ncunningham at linuxmail.org
Wed Feb 2 10:25:40 GMT 2005

Hi.

If they're the same waves that cook food, I'd be buying a new microwave
too - isn't all that shielding supposed to keep the waves inside the
enclosure?

Regards,

Nigel-the-fellow-non-scientist

--
Nigel Cunningham
Software Engineer, Canberra, Australia

Ph: +61 (2) 6292 8028      Mob: +61 (417) 100 574